Let’s have a clean fight. Protect yourself at all times. Touch hands. Back to your corners.
They need a replacement for this bout, quick. There’s a lot of money favouring the other guy.
- A chin and hands like granite, walks into punches.
- A fast jab and slick elusiveness, brow cuts easy.
- Sharp ring IQ, counterpuncher: lulls you into patterns, but getting old and has weak legs.
- Zero scruple, fights loose and dirty (cuts with elbows, low blows, headbutts, punches you in the back of the head), keeps his hands down.
- Utterly offbeat punch selection from non-euclidean angles, fancy, no grit.
- 26–24–2, but 1-in-6 chance he’s trained every day, eaten nothing but pain and suffering, and you’re gonna be the comeback story (roll 1-5).
They’re fighting because of:
- FAMILY: They need to put food on the table for their 2d6 kids.
- CRIME: The local mob wants them to throw the fight (KO, third round).
- SAVAGERY: They were born in the wrong era, know no other way to live.
- AMBITION: They’re going to be world champ, you’re just a road-bump.
- FADING GLORY: They used to be something special, they need to prove they’re still hot shit.
- ██: This is the only way to get to the PC, they’re going to murder them with their bare hands. No hard feelings.